Reiki (霊気?, /ˈreɪkiː/) is a spiritual practice developed in 1922 by Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui, which has since been adapted by various teachers of varying traditions. It uses a technique commonly called palm healing or hands-on-healing as a form of alternative medicine and is sometimes classified as oriental medicine by some professional medical bodies.Through the use of this technique, practitioners believe that they are transferring universal energy (i.e., reiki) in the form of qi (Japanese: ki) through the palms, which they believe allows for self-healing and a state of equilibrium.
An amazingly simple technique to learn, the ability to use Reiki is not taught in the usual sense, but is transferred to the student during a Reiki class. This ability is passed on during an “attunement” given by a Reiki master and allows the student to tap into an unlimited supply of “life force energy” to improve one’s health and enhance the quality of life. Its use is not dependent on one’s intellectual capacity or spiritual development and therefore is available to everyone. It has been successfully taught to thousands of people of all ages and backgrounds.
While Reiki is spiritual in nature, it is not a religion. It has no dogma, and there is nothing you must believe in order to learn and use Reiki. In fact, Reiki is not dependent on belief at all and will work whether you believe in it or not. Because Reiki comes from God, many people find that using Reiki puts them more in touch with the experience of their religion rather than having only an intellectual concept of it.
There are two things to remember about reiki. One who transfers reiki, a reiki healer and the other who receives reiki. Why we used transfer because the healer is NOT the giver, he is just a instrument in felicitating healing.
- In pre-patriarchal India, Lord Shiva brought it to this planet and encoded in human genes
- Gautam Buddha discovered it
- Jesus the Christ was trained on it in Tibet
- In late 1800 Dr Mikao Usui rediscovered form ancient sanskrit Tibetan Sutras
- Dr Chijiro Hayashi became master in 1925 and initiated 13 Masters
- Ms Hawayo Takata received for Mastership from Dr Hayashi in 1938 .
- She trained 22 Reiki Masters in USA/ Canada
- Paula Horan and William Rand did lot of work in India on Reiki and trained Masters.
- People who have physical, emotional, mental wellness issues or anybody who wants to take their health and vitality to next level can receive Reiki.
- Regular healing sessions are conducted in our center
- Custom: Based on requirement and concern. Also Conducted online through e-mail and skype. Please contact us for appointment.
Transfer Reiki: Reiki Level 1, Level 2 and Master Certification
This is for students who wanted to learn reiki and heal themselves and others.
- Regular: Classes are conducted in our center
- Custom: Based on requirement and concern. Conducted online through e-mail, Skype
- Attunement and Certification are provided at level 1, level 2 and Master.
- First Degree
- for self and others proximity healing
- Second Degree
- Distance Healing
- Third Degree
- Master Healer
- Fourth Degree
- Fifth Degree
- Grand Master