How to cure menstrual irregularities – Chakrasana (Wheel Pose)
Benefits of Chakrasana (Wheel Pose)
- Overcome menstrual problems
- Overcome stress, anxiety, asthma, and tones pelvic region
- Strengthens the muscles of the back, arms, and legs
- Most useful asana for people with corporate jobs because they are prone to these kinds of problems
- Relieves from shuddering of hands in old age
- This asana can be practiced after Sarvangasana, if there is neck pain. It helps to relive the neck pain. Dhanurasana, Bhujangasana, and Salabhasana are originated from Chakrasana
People with heart troubles, high blood pressure, eye disease, pregnant people should not practice this asana.
Maximum time: Perform for 30 sec to 3 min.
How to do Chakrasana?
- Lie on your back.
- Keep your both legs slightly apart and hands close to your body.
- Bend your knees with heels touching the buttocks.
- Raise both the hands 90 degree, bend elbows then place the palms above shoulder.
- Inhale and raise the trunk slowly.
- Straighten the arms, legs, and lift the body to form arch shape.
- Try to breath normally.
- Slowly exhale and lower yourself back to the ground.
- Stretch your legs, hands, then the relaxation posture.
Please follow the link for other useful information: