Yoga means union of body, mind and soul and realizing who we truly are. It is a practical science aiming at the realization of the ultimate self.
Health is Wealth and so we are committed to provide authentic yoga training through which you are guaranteed to get better health & wellness. Our training is given by most experienced professional and hence we offer full money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Yoga session includes Pranayama, Asanas. Pranayama focuses on breathing techniques which helps to increase life force energy of the body. Asanas are yoga postures through which physical and mental health can be achieved.
• Certification: Certification are provided at Practitioner level 1, level 2 and level 3.
• Practitioner Level 1 contains 50 Hours training module
• Practitioner Level 2 contains 100 Hours training module
• Practitioner Level 3 contains 150 Hours training module
• NLiTN is a certified Yoga School by Yoga Alliance International and a registered school of World Yoga Federation. Classes are conducted at our center. Candidates who want to avail this course shall take online video course as well. However for certification the practitioner has to upload his practice session for verification purpose.
Trainer 10/20/30/100/200/300/500 Hours
• Classes are conducted in our center
• NLiTN is a certified Yoga School by Yoga Alliance International and a registered school of World Yoga Federation.
List of Pranayama & Yoga Asanas taught in our Institute
- Normal breathing
- Conscious breathing
- Anuloma Viloma Pranayama [Alternate nostrl breathing]
- Ardha halasana
- Pavana Muktasana
- Setu bandha Sarvangasana
- Ardha Shalabasana
- Chaki Chalasana
- Purna Titali Asana
- Veerabadra asana
- Uthita Trikonasana
- Surya Namaskara